Tuesday, August 14, 2007



WOW! It has been way way way to long since I have blogged. There has been so much going on and not enough time to do it in. But I love it...so just somethings that have been going on and some really cool things that I have found. So the next few post are just some high points! Love you all...




As everyone already knows my amazing little brother moved away to college to play soccer. I miss him so much! (I never thought that I would have been saying that.) But Sunday august 5th came way to fast. It was ONE of the hardest days ever. But hey I know that a tremendous asset to the Kingdom he will be up there. For God has amazing things in store for him. "Hes being stretched" so if you ever see him on the weekends around church give him some encouragement for making a huge change in his life. One that he made not knowing a soul and will leave with souls to Christ! :) I'm so proud of him!




No comments: