Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Praise Report!!!!
So I have been praying for favor on my finances for my Italy missions trip. I'm so pumped and can NOT wait till October. So this past weekend I had a huge garage sale...I wasn't expecting much. Well let me tell ya! My God showed up and Showed off he made it very clear to me that he is very LARGE AND IN CHARGE. I made 2300$. He gave me favor in 10 fold, whoop whoop. God is amazing I just had to remember that he is in charge and to NEVER EVER underestimate him! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristin that is AMAZING!!! I needed to hear that. $ problems seem to be never-ending but He always comes thru in the nick of time.

Amanda said...

How awesome is that!

Unknown said...

that is incredible! what did you sell? must have been everything you own! haha!