Monday, July 23, 2007

Its Been Awhile

OK.....QUESTION! Why can I not upload videos on this thing?!?! It’s annoying me!

I know it has been awhile since I have blogged. But I didn't want to post anything till I had my video up. But it seems that it will not be happening anytime soon. I'm sorry. So until then I will just have to share with you my amazing weekend! :)

Friday night I went to my first Bar Outreach. INCREDIBLE! That's the only word that first comes to mind. There are NO words to even begin describing it. I had so many mixed emotions throughout the entire time. My heart was so heavy at the end of the night. I can NOT wait to go on another one.

NOLA was great. Just working and shopping I don’t think that it could have gotten any better than that.

Ok friends. I’m off…..until next time.

No comments: